At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent in what that looks like when you join our Sage family.
On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flex across their home, Sage offices or customer sites.
Solution Consultant (SC) helps existing Sage Intacct customers expand the adoption of Sage Intacct’s product offerings. The SC is responsible for evoking confidence in Sage Intacct’s functionality and technology infrastructure and removing all technical objections in the sales cycle. The SC will collaborate with Customer Account Managers (CAM) and Customer Account Executives (CAE) in sales cycles and is primarily responsible for:
- Gathering Business Requirements
- Suggesting, positioning and presenting Sage Intacct product offerings and Partner Solutions to solve customer business requirements
- Prepare and present impactful presentations that clearly articulate Sage Intacct’s value.
SC is also required to complete other SC related tasks assigned by Sage Intacct management.
- Support Customer Success add-on and renewal opportunities with the objective of expanding Sage Intacct product adoption and reducing product/customer churn.
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Sage Intacct’s solutions to all levels including lines of business managers and “C” level executives
- Understand customer requirements/needs and establish Sage Intacct’s solution to address their needs
- Develop, present, and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the Sage Intacct solution
- Support CAM’s and CAE’s in production of high-quality sales proposals and supporting materials
- Meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with CAM’s and CAE’s
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed
- Previous Experience with Sage Intacct desired.
- 2+ years’ experience as; pre-sales engineer, implementation consulting or customer support for an accounting or financial software application.
- In depth knowledge of accounting (or demonstrable experience of accounting processes)
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven track record of increasing deal size and accelerating the sales cycle
- Successful quota achievement
- Familiar with internet application software, XML and web services